SherlockPets Personal Data Policy
General information about the Personal Data Act
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the, KVKK 201) was adopted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677. A part of KVKK was put into effect at the time of publication and some of it came into effect on 7 October 2016.
Information as a data officer
In accordance with Law No. 6698 and as Data Specialist, your personal data are presented in this page; to be recorded, stored, updated, in cases where the legislation permits, to be disclosed / transferred to third parties, to be classified and to be processed in the manner enumerated in the KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
In accordance with KVKK no. can be processed by us. Any transaction carried out on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data
Personal data you share,
- To meet the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- Regulation on Regulation of Electronic Commerce numbered 6563, Regulation on the Protection of Consumers No. 6502 and Regulation on the Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce published in the Official Gazette No. 29457 dated 26.08.2015 and prepared on the basis of these regulations. to record identification, address and other necessary information to determine the owner of the transaction under the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation issued in Turkey;
- Organize all records and documents which will be the basis for processing in the payment systems, electronic contract or paper environment required in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; to comply with the information storage, reporting and disclosure requirements foreseen by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials in public security issues and in legal disputes, on request and in accordance with the legislation;
It shall be processed in accordance with CIBB No. 6698 and related secondary regulations. Information about third parties to which your personal data may be transferred For the purposes mentioned above, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with our Company may be transferred; IdeaSoft Software San. and Tic. Inc. Persons and organizations related to the services provided, such as suppliers, cargo companies, etc., are the partner companies, domestic / international organizations and other third parties in order to carry out our activities and / or services that have been rendered as Data Operators.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
o Our company web site and mobile applications through the forms name, surname, TC ID number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address with information such as; data on the pages entered using the user name and password, IP records of the actions performed, data collected by the browser with the cookie data and the duration and details of the navigation;
o Sales and marketing department employees, our branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center through our channels, such as oral, written or electronic media;
o To establish a business relationship with our company, to apply for a job, to submit a bid, to send a business card, resume (cv), bid and other personal data in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, verbal or written electronic media;
- Data obtained from web sites, social media, websites, blogs, competitions, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes obtained from different channels indirectly from different channels, e-bulletin read or click movements, publicly available databases data, social media platforms to share profiles and data; can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the KVKK comes into force
Your personal data obtained in accordance with the law prior to 7 April 2016, which is the date of entry into force of KVKK, membership, electronic communication, product / service purchase and other forms are also processed and maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transferring your personal data abroad
to be maintained processed or processed outside Turkey in Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services agents.
Storing and protecting personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK in our database and systems; shall not be shared with third parties in any way except by the legal obligations and regulations set forth herein. Our company is responsible for avoiding unauthorized access of personal data and systems by preventing personal data from being unlawfully processed in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, software measures such as access management and physical security measures. In the event that it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others by illegal means, it shall be notified in writing and in writing to the Personal Data Protection Board.
Keeping personal data current and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of the CCPK, our Company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, our customers need to share accurate and up-to-date data or update via website / mobile application so that our company can fulfill its obligations under the applicable legislation.
The rights of the personal data holder pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of Law No: 6698 entered into force on October 7, 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Holder pursuant to this article are as follows:
- Learn whether personal data has been processed,
- Request personal information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad;
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the CCPC,
- Requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred if personal data is corrected, deleted, destroyed,
- Appealing the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the loss in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,
rights. Istanbul Chamber of Commerce registered in the 109901-5 registry number, with 0789107557700001 MERSIS number, Tantavi Mah. Estergon Cad. Is a Data Officer within the scope of SHERLOCKPETS Pet Products Trade Limited Company, KVKK. The Data Officer Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced on the Data Responsibility Registry and on the internet address of this document when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Owners may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels: